Services to add value
Ryder Scott Petroleum Consultants evaluates oil and gas properties and independently certifies petroleum reserves quantities in the U.S. and internationally.
Our geophysicists, petrophysicists, geologists, reservoir engineers, modelers and economic analysts work within their areas of expertise, seamlessly combining their skills in close-knit, integrated teams. That synergistic, multidisciplinary approach facilitates the most precise, dependable, scientific studies possible.
Ryder Scott provides a complete range of professional engineering, geoscientific and economic evaluation services. Included in these services are the following:
- Reserves Evaluation
- Reserves Audit
- Reserves Certification
- Integrated Field Development Studies
- Enhanced Recovery Service
- Natural Gas Studies
- Reservoir Simulation
- Economic Services
- Expert Witness Testimony & Dispute Resolution
- Management Advisory Services
- Low-Carbon, Sustainable Energy Consulting
- Upstream and Midstream Integrated Services